Commercial Enablement Executive at AeroGuest
We’re looking to expand our commercial team in Copenhagen.
Working at AeroGuest
Our new Commercial Enablement Executive is cooperative and collaborative partner across our entire business. You must work closely with the commercial department, tech partners and stakeholders in generel to identify hotel leads and commercial opportunities.
A Commercial Enablement Executive’s primary responsibility is to make sure that AeroGuest expands it's footpring in the world by driving mobile commerce in hospitality.
In collaboration with the Global Sales Director and the CCO you'll be responsible for developing and maintaining an ambitious sales strategy, - and take part in the execution of the sales strategy.
- Ideally a few years’ experience from hospitality
- You're great at maintaining strong relationships with company stakeholders whether it's tech partners or hotels
- You like to facilitate in content creation for commercial and marketing purpose
- You find it easy to gather and relay feedback to continuously improve our sales strategy
- You find it interesting to analyze data and translate these to market messages
- You enjoy a tidy and clean CRM and want to take the responsibility for it
- You find it exciting to work in a company with a global outlook
- You speak and write english to fluently
- The opportunity to work with a high growth technology company delivering the hospitality tech solutions of tomorrow
- Become a part of a young, vibrant, and agile venture growth company with byFounders and Vækstfonden backing
- Rare and unique experience and launchpad to work with international travel and digital entrepreneurship
- A competitive salary and workplace in brand new and modern offices in the center of Copenhagen
Send application to our Global Director of Sales Frederik Møller: email@example.com