Finance Operations Manager
We’re looking to expand our team with a Finance Operations Manager.
Working at AeroGuest
Do you want to be part of a rapidly growing company working in the international travel industry and delivering a world class platform and ecosystem to hotels? AeroGuest delivers next level mobile hospitality helping hotels all over the world open up again while generating new revenue streams!
AeroGuest is a SaaS start up that provides a digital platform for the global hotel business. The vision behind AeroGuest is to recreate the relationship between hotel and guest and to optimize the way we travel through digitalization and IoT. We want to make the traveler more independent and to claim back the personal relationship between the hotel and the guest.
At AeroGuest we're growing our footprint globally. We're therefore looking to expand our team with a full-time Finance Operations Manager that will be responsible for managing all things financial including handling of our subsidiaries in Europe, North America and South East Asia. You'll be a part of the executive management team, you'll facilitate communication with the company's stakeholders and participate in preparation of board meetings as well. If you’ve got serious talent and drive, there’s no better home for your potential than AeroGuest.
- Ideally a few years’ experience after completion of a relevant bachelor or masters degree, such as Cand.Merc.Aud
- You love working in excel, managing realized numbers and are dedicated to creating detailed and accurate projections
- You're great at facilitating dialogue with company stakeholders whether it's book keeping, auditing or investors
- You find it exciting to work with a modern tech company delivering an end to end SaaS platform and ecosystem worldwide
- The opportunity to work with a high growth technology company delivering the hospitality tech solutions of tomorrow
- Become a part of a young, vibrant and agile venture growth company with byFounders and Vækstfonden backing
- Rare and unique experience and launchpad to work with international travel and digital entrepreneurship
- A competitive salary and workplace in brand new and modern offices in the center of Aarhus