We’re looking to expand our team with a few skilled backend or full-stack software developers.
Working at AeroGuest
Do you want to be part of a rapidly growing company working in the international travel industry and delivering a world class web & app experience, platform and ecosystem to hotels? AeroGuest delivers next level mobile hospitality helping hotels all over the world open up again while generating new revenue streams!
AeroGuest is a SaaS start up that provides a digital platform for the global hotel business. The vision behind AeroGuest is to recreate the relationship between hotel and guest and to optimize the way we travel through digitalization and IoT. We want to make the traveler more independent and to claim back the personal relationship between the hotel and the guest.
We’re looking to expand our team with a few skilled backend or full-stack software developers. Every day, we work to improve everything, and we love to create and explore the opportunities in the market. Are you thrilled to work with a modern backend technology stack? If you’ve got serious talent and drive, there’s no better home for your potential than AeroGuest.
- Ideally a few years’ experience after completion of a degree in computer science / software engineering
- You have experience developing in the .NET stack, REST webservices and the Azure cloud
- It’s an advantage if you’ve worked with NoSQL databases and/or message brokers
- It's also an advantage if you've worked with frontend technologies Angular and Vue
- You find it exciting to work in a strong team developing an end to end SaaS platform and ecosystem
- The opportunity to work with a modern technology stack: Cassandra, RabbitMQ and REST
- Become a part of a young, vibrant and agile growth company with byFounders and Vækstfonden backing
- Rare and unique experience and launchpad to work with international travel and digital entrepreneurship
- A competitive salary and workplace in brand new and modern offices in the center of Aarhus